A screensaver is like a little helper for a computer. When we’re not using our computer, it comes to life to protect our screen. It was originally made to stop older screens from getting damaged, but now it’s more like a fun friend. If you have a Mac computer, you can make this screensaver your own by picking pretty pictures or cool designs. Your computer’s desktop will take a break and show these pictures instead.
Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to do it, especially on a new or old MacBook – this article will guide you on how to change the screen save on a Macbook Air. To keep you aware of the changing process of Macbook Air, keep reading this article.
How can I change the screensaver on a MacBook Air?
Changing the screensaver on the MacBook Air is like picking a new look for our computer. It’s easy when we follow these steps:
- First of all, we should open “System Preferences” on the MacBook. We’ll find it in the Apple menu, the one at the top-left corner of the screen with the Apple logo.
- Then inside “System Preferences, “we will look for “Desktop & Screen Saver.” Think of it as a special closet for the screen’s outfits.
- In “Desktop & Screen Saver, “we’ll go to the “Screen Saver” tab. This is where we can choose different styles for the screensaver.
- We’ll see various screensaver styles, like cool clothes for the screens. Click on the one we like.
- We can even choose where our screensaver gets its pictures. It’s like picking the best photos for the screen’s new style. Click the “Source” dropdown and choose where we want the pictures from.
- If we want to add a clock to our screensaver? Then, we’ll turn on “Show with the Clock.” It’s like putting a stylish watch on the screen.
- Lastly, decide when our new screensaver starts. We’ll Pick the time in the “Start After” option.
Remember, the screensaver is like your screen’s buddy, making it look good and keeping it safe when you’re not using it. So, go ahead and give the MacBook Air a fresh and fun look with this easy screensaver change!
In conclusion, changing the MacBook Air’s screensaver is like giving your computer a unique touch. You should just go to “System Preferences” and find “Desktop & Screen Saver.” There, you can choose cool styles for the screensaver. You can even choose where the pictures come from and add a clock if you like. It’s all about making the MacBook look awesome when we’re not using it. So, we should have fun with it and enjoy making the MacBook Air look just the way we want!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
I’m William Faulkner, author of LaptopsU, a laptop & MacBook review blog. I’ve been writing about laptops & MacBook for over seven years now and I love it! In my reviews, I try to provide accurate information on the specs of each laptop & MacBook, as well as my opinion on how it performs.
I thrive on finding new laptops & MacBook to review and helping people make informed buying decisions. If you have any queries you can get in touch with me through following social media accounts.