Genshin Impact is a popular game made by miHoYo. It came out in 2020. The game looks like an animated show and we can also use special power in battle in a game. And the other benefit is we don’t spend money to play it. On the other hand, we can make money when we buy lucky draws.
The game is always getting larger with the addition of new content. It will earn a huge amount of money in 2020. And it crosses the starting earning of Pokemon Go. In this game, we become the main character in the game known as Traveller. We may be a girl or a boy. It is my choice to choose a gender. And explore the wonderful world.
Hence, this game is exceptional and popular. Then this question will arise in your mind: Is it possible to play this game on a Macbook Air or not? If you have a Macbook Air then you surely have this thought about how you could play this game on your Macbook Air. So, you can get your answers through this article. Then keep reading it and clear your confusion.
Is it possible to run Genshin Impact on Macbook Air?
The answer to this simple question is Yes. We can play Genshin Impact on Macbook Air. But it is a little bit difficult to run this on a Macbook. There isn’t an official version for Mac, but there are other ways to play a game. If I want to play a game then I could use Cloud Gaming services such as GeForce Now, Boosteroid, or BlueStacks.
Another option is to create a special Window area on the Macbook through the Boot camp option. It helps us to play a game like a regular Windows computer. If my Mac has the M1 chip, I can use a tool called Parallels to create a kind of Windows environment. These ways help us to enjoy the Genshin Impact on our Macbook, even though the game is not designed for Macs.
How to Play Genshin Impact On Macbook Air?
Here are the steps to play Genshin Impact on a MacBook Air using GeForce Now:
- Firstly, I need to Go to Nvidia’s site and download GeForce Now for Mac.
- Then I Install the cloud gaming client on my MacBook Air.
- Open GeForce Now and choose Genshin Impact.
- I Create a new GeForce Now account by clicking “Join Today.
- Pick an Alliance Partner, and follow the instructions to create my account.
- Lastly, I can play Genshin Impact on MacBook Air.
Use another method via Bootcamp:
- Alternatively, use Boot Camp to set up Windows 10 if not present.
- Download Windows ISO, install via Boot Camp, and assign space.
- Follow Windows setup, return to GeForce Now, and play Genshin Impact.
- Note a queue might be there for unpaid users.
In conclusion, Genshin Impact is not made for Mac, but we can still play it on our Macbook Air by using different methods. We can play it through GeForce Now, Boosteroid, or BlueStacks. These methods help me to enjoy the game online without any difficulty. On the other hand, we can also play games by setting up the Windows settings with the help of Bootcamp. Even though this game was not made for Macbooks, you can easily play it through a different method which is described in this article.